Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shopping Around?

If you or someone you know is looking or will be looking for a mortgage product, this is the article to read. I have just uploaded my document titled, "Shopping Around?" I point out some important things to consider when looking to purchase or refinance a mortgage. Rates can change quickly and if you don't stay on top of change then the difference in your rate can be significant. I want you to have all your resources available when you are making that big decission. Download for free and save or print and as always, feel free to pass this to someone who needs it. http://www.box.net/shared/gvfq4girz4

If you need some advice or just a second opinion Good Faith Estimate, just contact me. I would be honored to help you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment